#WednesdayResolution

Good morning lovelies!

According to my blogger stats, 42 people viewed my post yesterday. So I am currently throwing myself a mini party. It is exciting to know that more than just my sister (shout-out to Cam, my most dedicated reader) has read this blog. Wahoo!

As I was driving to work this morning - it seems that my commute is my best time of inspiration - I had the idea to try and revitalize my mid-week. Usually Mondays or Fridays are when I try to make changes or start something new (i.e. "no refined sugar for this week" or "I will practice my French for 15 minutes a day") and the middle of the week gets lost in the excuse that I'm just trying to make it to the weekend.

But that isn't living each day, especially when that day happens to be in the middle of the week. So I decided to start something called "Wednesday Resolution" as a way to give some life back to my week. On Wednesdays, I will be making a resolution that helps me live in the present day or brings richness to the daily.

Soooo drumroll please . . .

Wednesday Resolution #1: I will stop wasting money on bad espresso

Because it really isn't worth it. And because it really is worth getting up early enough to stop by a good coffee shop on my way to work *cough* not Starbucks *cough*. Or figuring out how to brew some myself at work (pending venture for a later post).

I will be using the hashtag #WednesdayResolution to chronicle my journey on social media if you'd like to follow along or join in.

Don't be fooled by the ordinary cup. This was an amazing latte.

Here's to combating mid-week slump and living fully in each day! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Blogger's note: The above photo was taken on location in my office. It almost never looks that clean though, I moved everything just for the shot. Maybe one day I'll give a photo tour of my office. But since it is usually a mess, that will probably never happen.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Post a Comment

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.